Friday, August 21, 2015

 My second viset to Dartmoor was more dramatic .   Two days of heavy storms Suddenly the heavens opened and it was wonderful calm weather and I went out into the wonderful landscape.; Ifound myself  in a kind of museum a bit like the Britsh museum the famous  Elgin marbles I saw many animals a lotof geometric forms there and the greatestof them all a large sculture of the kiss Two large forms converging upon one anotherHower the experience was very ambigious were the forms made purely by the elements  are they forms that I created myself or are they forms created by another intelligence Of course I will later show drawings and paintings of my experienceHOWEVER I do know that the experience was very powerful and I do believe that the experience was  of a transcendent nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment