Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Pembrokeshire mist





            Intimate most meaningful


                         of moments


            when natures mood and I


                        are one.


             Then I can only stop and feel


              and know that I am this


                       and this is me -


             life cradles me .


            Dark coverlid of sky


                        glowering  overhead -


          womb of world myself


                       the embryo


          container and contained


                     kernal and the shell


                                   winds space -  



             or wrapped close by night


                       darkness and darkness -


             
             Then I a child -passed faith

                       feel ecstasy -oneness for that while .







             




No comments:

Post a Comment